Biophysics of Bone and Cartilage (BBC)
The BBC group in University of Eastern Finland is globally one of the leading research groups in cartilage and bone biophysics and -engineering. The group has extensively contributed to basic, applied and clinical research of the musculoskeletal disorders during the past 20 years.
Published items in each year
Citations in each year
|Total times cited:||11829|| |
|Citing articles:||6402|| |
|Average citations per item:||21.95|
Source: Web of Science
Updated: Mar 13th 2017
Most recent BBC publications:
- Lasanen R, Malo MKH, Airaksinen O, Karhu J, Toyras J and Julkunen P. Infrared thermography reveals effect of working posture on skin temperature in
office workers. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 2017 Jun 13:1-28. doi: 10.1080/10803548.2017.1336299.
- Muraja-Murro A, Nieminen O, Julkunen P, Toyras J, Laitinen T and Mervaala E. Peri-apneic hemodynamic reactions in obstructive sleep apnea.
Pathophysiology. 2017 May 31. pii: S0928-4680(17)30007-X. doi:
- Rohrbach D, Inkinen SI, Zatloukalova J, Kadow-Romacker A, Joukainen A, Malo MK, Mamou J, Toyras J and Raum K. Regular chondrocyte spacing is a potential cause for coherent ultrasound
backscatter in human articular cartilage. J Acoust Soc Am. 2017 May;141(5):3105. doi: 10.1121/1.4979339.
- Duce B, Kulkas A, Langton C, Toyras J and Hukins C. The prevalence of REM-related obstructive sleep apnoea is reduced by the AASM
2012 hypopnoea criteria. Sleep Breath. 2017 Jun 9. doi: 10.1007/s11325-017-1526-1.
- Kulkas A, Duce B, Leppanen T, Hukins C and Toyras J. Severity of desaturation events differs between hypopnea and obstructive apnea
events and is modulated by their duration in obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep Breath. 2017 Jun 6. doi: 10.1007/s11325-017-1513-6.