Technology and Computing
+358 44 9599505
lingwei.huang[at]uef.fi (please fix the address before mailing!)
- Date of birth:
7 January 1989
- Current research interests:
Predicting of early osteoarthritis
- M.Sc. Biomechanical Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University,2016
- B.E,Inorganic Nonmetalic Materials, Henan University of Science & Technology, 2013
- Language proficiency:
- Chinese, native language
- English, fluent
Badminton, Traveling,Running and Walking
(full papers, conference proceedings)
- Ling-Wei Huang, Li Ren, Peng-Fei Yang, Peng Shang , Response of Osteoblasts to the Stimulus of Fluid Flow. Critical Reviews™ in Eukaryotic Gene Expression, 25(2): 153-162, 2015.
- P-F. Yang, L-W.Huang, X-T. Nie, Y. Yang,Z. Wang,L. Ren,H-Y. Xu,P. Shang, Moderate tibia axial loading promotes discordant response of bone composition parameters and mechanical properties in a hindlimb unloading rat model. Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions, 2017 (Accepted).
- Li Ren, Zhe Wang Lingwei Huang,Pengfei Yang, Peng Shang, Technologies for strain assessment from whole bone to mineralized osteoid level: a critical review. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 16(7): 1630002 , 2016.
- You, author2, author3, author4, author5 and author6, Title of your abstract. Conference, Location, Year.
- author1, you, author3, and author4, Title of your abstract. Conference, Location, Year.
- author1, author2, author3, author4 and you, Title of your abstract. Conference, Location, Year.
- You, author2, author3, author4, author5 and author6, Title of your article. Journal, Volume(Issue): Page-numbers, Year.
- author1, you, author3, and author4, Title of your article. Journal, Volume(Issue): Page-numbers, Year.